Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations went by the Government of Sweden. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks towards a companies offering Online LLP Registration Process in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much palaver.
While planning to register a business, it is generally a better idea to lease a reputed registration insurance company. These companies have seasoned experts that will do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the procedure of company registration. Below is the method followed to register a company in India:
1. Select at least four unique names to make the company. Give your names priority according to your choice. The registration entity will provide the name which is ready. The names you select must contain over two words, first describing your business name and 2nd one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for title selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 400-500. If the applied name is available, activities . registered for you. If unavailability, you will need to apply for a different name.
3. Once historical past of the is approved, could certainly apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and thirty two. This has to be done within 6 months of name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association along with solicitors and all of them stamped with the right stamp duty. These signed by at the two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange subsequent documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a copy of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy of the letter regarding the availability of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Obtain the certificate of incorporation towards Registrar of Companies. They will verify your documents much better verified, your company will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate could possibly be the date of your company registration.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it is a complicated and long process where also a small mistake may can be expensive of time and money. Due to this reason, most of the people consider hiring companies’ house service providers. These companies have great skills and experience with doing such tasks, and they have the right teams to execute each event. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser hard work. Look around you and choose a registration company to obtain a company incorporated quickly.